WEWALK’s Training and Knowledge Center
Welcome to the WEWALK group leader course! Here you will learn everything you need to know to be an WEWALK group leader. With topics ranging from group creation to insurance and liability to how to encourage repeat attendance, you will walk away from this course with the confidence to start a group and watch it soar.
The group leader course is structured in a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) format, allowing you to navigate the course material at your own pace. Throughout the WEWALK group leader course, you will be supported with tools and resources to ensure your success.
Upon completion of the WEWALK Group Leader Course, you will be able to:
- Kick-start your WEWALK walking group with an exciting Grand Opening launch event
- Promote your walking group in-person and on social media, including with Facebook Groups
- Develop meaningful partnerships in your local community with specialized organizations
- Launch your own WEWALK website and mobile app that promote your training abilities to your local city
- Facilitate effective walking trainings that keep your members coming back!
Following the group leader course completion, you will gain access to a suite of resources to ensure your ongoing success. Firstly, you will have access to the WEWALK Ongoing Learning Center which involves weekly and monthly webinar classes on topics such as marketing and sales, technical support and personalized feedback sessions from an expert fitness trainer. You will also be added to an online community of WEWALK group leaders around the world in order to facilitate cross-communication and best practice sharing. Finally, you will have access to WEWALK professionals for ongoing support with your group management.
Click Next to get started. Good luck and happy learning! =)